Welcome to the 6th Annual Wine Extravaganza, a weekend to celebrate fine wines, food and fun! Enjoy wine tasting throughout beautiful downtown Coeur d’Alene. Partnering with several regional wineries and offering dozens of different wines to taste, there are sips to savor for every wine connoisseur at the Wine Extravaganza.
Friday, April 21
Coeur d'Alene Wine Extravaganza Lake Cruise | Departs at 6:00 PM
J. Lohr Winery will participate in a wine tasting and Hdo cruise to kickoff of the Wine Extravaganza. Beef Bourguignon, Mediterranean Chicken, Mushroom Ravioli and Six Cheese Manicotti, Cheese plates with Olive oil and bread, Amarena Cherry Cheesecake and Chocolate Opera Cake.
Tickets: $50 each (must be 21+ years of age) | Tickets available soon.
Saturday, April 22
Wine Extravaganza Tasting
3:00 - 7:00 PM | Start your journey at The Resort Plaza Shops
$15 event ticket includes six wine tasting samples and a signature wine glass.
Sunday, April 23
Wine Extravaganza Sunday Brunch
Enjoy The Coeur d'Alene Resort's legendary Sunday Brunch at Dockside Restaurant, 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM. Featuring Sparkling Wine hosted and poured by a representative from Treveri Cellars | $6 per glass
Resort Accommodation Package
Enjoy overnight accommodations at The Coeur d'Alene Resort with inclusive Wine Extravaganza event tickets for two and more...
Beverly's Restaurant Wine Dinner
The Coeur d'Alene Resort's signature award-winning restaurant will feature a 6-course Wine-Pairing Dinner with Duckhorn Winery on the evenings of April 21st and 22nd. Social starts at 6:00 PM, with dinner at 6:30 PM.
Featured Wineries and Wines
- Jones of Washington - 2014 Chardonnay, 2015 Sauvignon Blanc, 2012 Barrel Select
- Coeur d'Alene Cellars - 2013 Mama Chilco Red Blend, 2015 Chardonnay, 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Precept Wines - Browne Family Vineyards Chardonnay, Heritage Cabernet Sauvignon, Tribute Red Blend
- 3 House Ranch Vineyards - Vivacious White Blend, Cabernet Sauvignon, Beau Gests Red Blend
- Mercer Estates - Estes Pinot Gris, Reserve Ode to Brothers Red Blend
- Basalt Cellars - Changeup Semillon, Cabernet Fran, Nijou Rouge Red Blend
- Barrister Winery - Merlot, Rough Justice, Cabernet Franc
- Treveri Cellars - Blanc de Blanc Brut, Rose Sec, Gewurztraminer Demi-Sec
- J. Lohr Vineyards & Wines - Arroyo Vista Chardonnay, Hilltop Cabernet Sauvignon, Fog's Reach Pinot Noir
- Colter's Creek Vineyards & Winery - Chardonnay, Riesling, Syrah
- EagleVino - Mohua Sauvignon Blanc, Perrin Reserve Rouge, Pedrillos Malbec
- Southern Glazers Winery - Cabernet Sauvignon, Bistro Rouge Red Blend, Riesling
For more information, please call 844-449-6558.