August 25 - 27, 2017
The ever popular Classic Boat Festival is a chance for vintage boat owners to show and shine! Join the fun and nostalgia at The Coeur d'Alene Resort Boardwalk on gorgeous Lake Coeur d’Alene to view beautifully restored, rebuilt and preserved classics. This is a fantastic and unique event, drawing large crowds of boat enthusiasts and onlookers.
North Idaho has a long tradition of local boat building. This tradition continues with contemporary classic wood boats by Hagadone Marine and Stancraft Boats on display both in and out of the water.
Schedule of Events
Friday, August 25th
- Social at The Boardwalk Marina Store (4:00 pm – 7:00 pm)
Saturday, August 26th
- Donut Run to The Golf Course for Coffee & Muffins (8:00 - 9:30 am)
- Boat Show at The Floating Boardwalk (10:00 am – 5:00 pm)
- Dinner at The Hagadone Marine Center (6:30 pm)
Sunday, August 27th
- BBQ - $25 per person (Official Time, TBA)
- Boat Show at The Floating Boardwalk (10:00 am – 3:00 pm)
View Details & Registration
Registration closes on Wednesday, August 23rd at 12:00 pm.