- 6,803 Yards in Length (Gold - 6,803; Blue - 6,343; Tan - 5,914; Copper - 5,436; Mauve - 4,448)
- Course Designer: Scott Miller
- Encompasses 200 Acres
- The Course includes 4.5 miles of concrete cart paths
- Restrooms are located beneath #7 & #10 Tees (out of site from golfers)
- Contoured course to hide view of other golfers
- Lake views from nearly every hole
1,500 Wild Flowers, 4,000 Petunias, 25,000 Junipers and 30,000 Geraniums
All Tees, Greens, and fairways provide a playing surface on the Fairways equal to that found on most Greens.
- Resort to Golf Course | Two custom designed, hand crafted, Honduran Mahogany lake shuttle boats - The Eagle & Double-Eagle
Forecaddie & Guest Service Program
- One forecaddie per Foursome - Private Concierge for Guests: Rakes Sand traps, Finds Golf Balls, Cleans Clubs, Provides Distances
- Laser rangefinders are used to obtain distances from ball to pin with 100% accuracy.
- 15 Minute Rule: Providing an enjoyable round time, averaging 4 hours, 20 minutes.
- Fax orders on #9 Tee and delivered by the forecaddies on #10 Tee
- Complimentary pre-round warm-up sports massage on the practice tee
- Lakefront over-water practice tee using floating golf balls
- 2,400 sq. ft. putting green, 3,500 sq. ft. chipping green, practice sand bunkers Certified club fitter to assist with lessons, clinics & demo days, located at the practice range, 7 days a week
- Custom designed carts feature heated seats and are equipped with Touchscreen GPS, Tilt Steering, Tee Dispenser, Beverage Cart Cooler, Shoe/Accessory Storage Area, Waste Receptacle, Ball and Club Washers (eliminating all waste receptacles, ball washers and club washers on Course)
Golf Course Layout
Designer Scott Miller's vision was to create a golf course offering a stimulating round of golf, immersing players in a pristine park-like environment. The result is fairways, playing from tee to green on a lush carpet of Bent Grass, accented with beds of brilliant red Geraniums, acres of Junipers and the alpine water challenges of Lake Coeur d'Alene and Fernan Creek.
The 6,803 yard par 71 course boasts a view of the lake from nearly every hole and is designed around four distinct geographic features: an expansive lakeshore, a forested ridge, gently rolling woodlands and Fernan Creek.
Former PGA Tour Professional, Chip Beck, called The Coeur d'Alene Resort Course one of the finest he has ever seen, lauding it as "a course playable for families, yet challenging enough to test the pros".
Hole by Hole