The Spa Coeur d'Alene is now offering Infinity Sun spray tan. This all-natural sunless tanner is made with antioxidants and pure botanicals, leaving your skin radiant with a natural-looking golden brown glow.
Infinity Sun all natural sunless tanner made with antioxidants and pure botanicals, leaving the skin radiant with a natural-looking golden brown glow.
Single Session $40
Students $30 (with current student id)
Enhancer Add Ons
Normalize Elixir $5
A fine blend of exotic aloes, which assists in hydrating the porous areas of the body. This product enables the sunless tanning solution to penetrate uniformly into the skin, resulting in a longer lasting, more even sunless tan. Recommended for very dry skin.
Shimmer Elixir $10
Shimmer radiance, the perfect skin treatment accessory.
Anti-Aging Elixir $10
A skin rejuvenating treatment made with exotic plant extracts, antioxidants, and botanicals to uncover the skin’s natural radiance. Ideal for use after sunless tanning sessions.
Prepaid Multi-Session Packages
Full Body Normalizer and Bronzer Elixir
2 Sessions $35/$70 Total
4 Sessions $30/$120 Total
Before Your Visit
To help insure superior tanning results, clients should be aware of the following tanning guidelines before coming in for their airbrush session.
- Shower and exfoliate prior to all airbrush sessions. We recommend using the Infinity Sun Skin Renewing Defoliant.
- Shaving and waxing should be performed before coming in for your session. Razor blades should be replaced before shaving after sunless tanning to avoid stripping the newly tanned skin.
- Avoid using lotions, creams, deodorant, and makeup (eye makeup is ok) prior to your session.
- Remove jewelry.
- Tie long hair up away from face and neck.
Attire to wear for your session:
- Bring a dark-colored bathing suit (or a garment of preference) or you may use disposable garments that are available at The Spa. The Infinity Sun bronzer washes out of most clothing very easily, but can stain wool, silk, light nylon, and other light synthetic materials.
Attire to bring for after your session:
- Bring dark-colored, loose fitting clothing as well as flip-flops or sandals to wear in order to avoid any possible contact with sweat on the feet.
After Your Visit
Clients who take exceptional care of their skin will have longer lasting results. Here are a couple of tips for achieving a lasting beautiful tan:
- Wait at least 8 hours before showering, bathing, swimming, moisturizing, or partaking in any strenuous activity that could cause sweating.
- Use a gel based, moisturizing soap (not bar soap) when showering/bathing and when drying gently pat dry the skin.
- Use only new razors to gently shave the skin.
- Apply moisturizer daily (preferably at night) to help keep skin hydrated, smooth, and to prolong tanning results.
- Apply non-tanning moisturizer twice a day.
- Avoid exfoliating skin or products that exfoliate the skin such as AHA, BHA, anti-aging products, etc.
- Avoid spraying perfume/body sprays onto the tanned area of the skin.
- Avoid makeup removers.