Spouse and Family Programs
Successful meetings and conferences cater to the needs of all attendees, which include spouses and youth. At The Coeur d'Alene Resort, our Destination Services staff specializes in making their visit as memorable as the busy conference delegates. From historical mine tours, to shopping excursion and food & wine tastings, your spouse or family is sure to enjoy a fun filled day.
Local History Tours:
- Historical Tour of Coeur d'Alene
- Old Mission State Park & Gold Mine
- Silver Valley Mine Tour
- Antique Tour with Lunch
- Customized Coeur d'Alene Shopping
Food & Wine Tours
- Wine & Olive Oil Tasting
- Pend Oreille Winery & Shopping Tour
- Chef Demonstrations & Cooking Classes - Guests will sit back and relax while our chefs demonstrate the theme and/or cuisine of your choice
Youth ProgramsVIK (Very Important Kids)
The Very Important Kids private in-suite childcare program is available for children, 2 - 12 years of age, from 6:00 AM - 12:00 AM.
24-hour advanced reservation notice is required, based on availability.
For additional questions or reservations,
please call 208-765-4000 ext. 28.
In-room private babysitting available.