Spouse and Family Programs
Successful meetings and conferences cater to the needs of all attendees, which include spouses and youth. At The Coeur d'Alene Resort, our Destination Services staff specializes in making their visit as memorable as the busy conference delegates. From historical mine tours, to shopping excursion and food & wine tastings, your spouse or family is sure to enjoy a fun filled day.
Local History Tours:
- Historical Tour of Coeur d'Alene
- Old Mission State Park & Gold Mine
- Silver Valley Mine Tour
- Antique Tour with Lunch
- Customized Coeur d'Alene Shopping
Food & Wine Tours
- Wine & Olive Oil Tasting
- Pend Oreille Winery & Shopping Tour
- Chef Demonstrations & Cooking Classes - Guests will sit back and relax while our chefs demonstrate the theme and/or cuisine of your choice
VIK (Very Important Kids)
Age-appropriate activities, ranging from swimming to arts and crafts, in a fun and safe environment are key features of our childcare program. Arrangements must be made with 24-hour advance notice. For more details please contact us at 800.688.5253 ext. 28
In-room private babysitting available.