The luxurious Hagadone Event Center, located on the shores of beautiful Lake Coeur d’Alene is a place where wedding dreams are made. Imagine a ceremony framed by infinity pools, cabanas, indoor/outdoor fireplaces and offering a 7,000-square feet upscale wedding facility able to handle events of up to 300 guests. The Golf Course location may be booked year round with a guaranteed minimum of 100 Guests attending the event. Additional guests can be accommodated. All events must conclude by 11:00 PM.
For information or to plan your dream wedding, please fill out our
Information Inquiry Form.
A Wedding Specialist will contact you within 48 hours.
Wedding Package Includes:
- Combined 6 hours for ceremony and reception at the Hagadone Event Center and Garden - Additional time may be purchased at $350 per hour, not to exceed past midnight
- Complimentary changing rooms for bride and groom Available three hours prior to ceremony
- Venue coordinator provided for up to 5 hours for combined setup and event time - If additional services are needed, please inquire
- Vendor access and setup three hours prior to event Setup to be completed 30 minutes prior to event
- Theatre-style seating for ceremony
- White skirted tables for the guest book, gifts and wedding cake
- Dinner tables of 8 with white linens, china, silverware, glassware and chairs
- Banquet staff
- Complimentary parking at the Hagadone Event Center
- Complimentary room for the Bride and Groom’s wedding night with rose petal turn down service
Peak Season (June - September)
Off Season (October - May)
All holidays billed at the peak season Saturday rate. Please inquire for pricing.
Quicksilver Studios Photography (preferred partner)
Acts of nature have the potential to diminish the quality of flowers during the growing season. Thus, the exact state of flowers cannot be guaranteed. However, all efforts will be made to maintain the quality of the plants during the growing season. Depending on weather conditions, flowers may not be planted until Memorial Day and may be removed after Labor Day.