One of the finest wedding venues at The Coeur d’Alene Resort is the panoramic picture-perfect setting of the Lakeview Terrace.
An excellent choice for a wedding or reception, this 7,500-square-foot site has two fireplaces, glass railings overlooking Lake Coeur d’Alene, and 2,250 square feet of covered space for any kind of weather. The lake view location may be booked for celebrations June through September.
The Lakeview Terrace is custom designed to meet the wishes of bride, groom and guests and make for an exceedingly memorable day.
For information or to plan your dream wedding, please fill out our
Information Inquiry Form. A Wedding Specialist will be in contact within 48 hours.
- Combined 5 hours for ceremony and reception on the Lakeview Terrace
- Combined ceremony and reception maximum capacity: 130 Guests
- Reception only maximum capacity: 200 Guests
- Backup space for this location will be held in The Resort convention center in the event of inclement weather. The Coeur d’Alene Resort staff will handle all location decisions for the event
- Venue coordinator provided for up to 5 hours for combined setup and event time
If additional services are needed, please inquire
- Vendor access and setup three hours prior to event
Setup to be completed 30 minutes prior to event
- 4-hour digital photography package with Quicksilver Studios (CD included) Additional time may be purchased
- Theatre-style seating for ceremony location
- White skirted tables for the guest book, gifts and wedding cake
- Dinner tables of 8 with white linens, china, silverware, glassware and chairs
- Banquet staff
SEASON AVAILABLE (June through September)
All holidays billed at the peak season Saturday rate. Please inquire for pricing.
Events must conclude by 10:00 PM.
Weather plays an important role in the beauty of your day. In case of inclement weather due to excessive heat, rain, wind or smoke; The Coeur d’Alene Resort staff has the sole right to relocate the event indoors to a safe location.
Next - Wedding Cruises