Pre-book our most popular “stay and play” golf packages for the upcoming golf season. Each overnight golf package features:
- Luxury lakeside accommodations
- 18 holes of award-winning golf
- Lake shuttle transportation to the golf course (May–September)
- Forecaddie service for each group
- Shared, all-new deluxe luxury golf cart
- Unlimited pre-round lakefront practice tee privileges
- Pre-round warm-up sports massage
- Secured club storage and cleaning service during stay dates
- A personalized, engraved souvenir bag tag
Note - Due to the pandemic, Lake Shuttle transportation has been temporarily suspended through at least June 14th.
* Rate is based on double occupancy and subject to current availability. Rates do not include tax and surcharge fees. Certain restrictions may apply.
** Rate is based on full room and one round of golf. Does not include tax and surcharge. Certain restrictions may apply.
The Floating Green
Stay and play the world-famous Floating Green with our most popular overnight golf package. The Floating Green Golf Package includes overnight lakeside accommodations and golf for two players, and features all the extra amenities described above.
Instant Replay - Ask about adding a bonus round to your golf package stay for only $100 per player. Call our golf specialists at:
book this package
Sticks & Stones Golf-Spa
An overnight resort and golf package offering the best of both worlds. Play a round of award-winning golf and the world’s only floating green, then relax and rejuvenate at The Coeur d’Alene Resort Spa, inspired by the natural elements of the Pacific Northwest. This package includes one round of golf with all the amenities, as well as a Spa Services Credit.
book this package
One round of world-class golf and at the Coeur d’Alene Resort Course and overnight lakeside accommodations in your choice of spacious and well appointed rooms. Take a shot at the famous Floating Green. Don‘t forget all of the extra amenities that make all of our golf packages so popular.