Enjoy a fabulous indoor or patio dining experience any meal of the day, with serene views overlooking Lake Coeur d’Alene and the world-famous Floating Green. The Floating Green Restaurant serves Northwest-inspired cuisine and traditional fare with full bar service and an excellent wine selection. Join us after a day of golf or a relaxing afternoon at the pool—or at sunset for a truly unique and captivating evening dining experience.
Floating Green Restaurant Menus
- Breakfast Menu (PDF)
- Lunch Menu (PDF)
- 19th Hole Appetizer Menu (PDF)
- Dinner Menu (June-September)(PDF)
- Kids Menu (PDF)
- Off-Season Weekday Lunch Menu (PDF)
- Off-Season Weekend Breakfast & Lunch Menu (PDF)
During Golf Season
- Breakfast: 7:00–11:00am
- Lunch: 11:00–2:30pm
- 19th Hole Appetizers: 2:30–5:00pm
- Dinner*: 5:00–8:00pm
- Breakfast: 9:00am–3:00 PM, Saturday–Sunday
- Lunch: 11:00 AM–3:00 PM, Daily
The Floating Green Restaurant is located on The Coeur d'Alene Resort Golf Course.
Guests may arrive by car, boat or Coeur d’Alene Resort shuttle service from the resort.
For more information and reservations, contact the Floating Green Restaurant by phone at 800.935.6283.