The Coeur d'Alene Resort's exclusive adventure partner is located just one block from The Resort at the ROW Adventure Center in downtown Coeur d'Alene. Guests of the Coeur d’Alene Resort have the opportunity to join the premier outfitting company in the Northwest on an exciting whitewater rafting, lake kayaking, river kayaking, stand up paddle board, biking, hiking or fly fishing adventure. ROW Adventures is a one-stop shop for human-powered outdoor fun.
- Coeur d’Alene Kayak - Paddle Lake Coeur d'Alene around Cougar Bay Nature Preserve. Paddle over crystal waters along sores of pine. Learn about the native peoples of the area, early pioneer history and more. Osprey, bald eagles, great blue herons and more amazing wildlife is often seen as the guides spin tales of the natural wonders around the lake. Four hour trips departs daily at 8:30 am. Single and double kayaks are available. Recommended minimum age is five.
Learn more: ROW Adventures - Coeur d'Alene Kayaking
- Sunset Kayaking - Finish the day gliding peacefully through the waters of Lake Coeur d’Alene. Watch the osprey dive for fish and see the deer leisurely eating shoreline vegetation. Recommended minimum age is five.
Learn more: ROW Adventures - Sunset Kayaking
- Spokane River: Make the day special with a fun four-hour whitewater adventure or gentle float on the lower Spokane River. The whitewater season runs during May and June while the season for gentle floats goes during July and August. Trips depart twice daily.
Learn more: ROW Adventures - Spokane River Rafting
- Moyie River - During May and early June this full-day intermediate whitewater trip is just under two hours north. The river flows through a thick cedar forest and wildlife sightings are common. Minimum age is 14. Lunch, wetsuits and all rafting gear is included.
Learn more: ROW Adventures - Moyie River Rafting
- St. Joe River - From June to early July, the St. Joe is an action-packed day of paddle-smashing fun. Flowing from the Idaho/Montana border there are plenty of class III rapids. Minimum age is 14. Lunch, wetsuits and all rafting gear is included.
Learn more: ROW Adventures - St. Joe River Rafting
- Alberton Gorge of the Clark Fork River - Offered all of July and August, this is the perfect trip for families and first-time rafters, the Clark Fork offers warm water and plenty of fun class II and III rapids. It's just an hour and a half drive east and over the border in Montana. Includes a gourmet riverside lunch. Minimum age is five. Inflatable kayaks are available for those seeking even more adventure.
Learn more: ROW Adventures - Clark Fork River Rafting
Join expert naturalist guides for a hike to Mineral Ridge where adventurers learn about North Idaho's forests, early mining history, forest fire ecology, the area's cultural history and much more. Four-hour trips by request.
ROW Adventure Center
Guided Bike ToursCoeur d'Alene has several incredible bike trails including the Trail of the Coeur d'Alenes and the Route of the Hiawatha. Join seasoned guides for a no-hassle bike tour that includes all the gear and transportation to and from the Resort. Trips depart daily by request.
Learn more: ROW Adventures - Guided Bike Tours
- Coeur d’Alene River - ROW Adventures offers half and full-day fly-fishing trips on this remote river. Abundant cutthroat and rainbow trout are sure to keep an anglers rod bent throughout the day.
Learn more: ROW Adventures - Coeur d'Alene River Fly Fishing
- St Joe River - This blue-ribbon cutthroat trout fishery is known as one of the premier fisheries in the western United States. Adventurers looking for a day filled with solitude and great fishing, won't want to hesitate to book this trip.
Learn more: ROW Adventures - St. Joe River Fly Fishing
Add some excitement to a Spokane or Coeur d'Alene vacation by booking a trip with the ROW Adventure Center. Let ROW Adventures be your local friend and guide to the best of the area's outdoor fun!
For more information visit rowadventurecenter.com or contact ROW Adventures directly at 208-765-0841.