Welcome to the 7th Annual Wine Extravaganza, a weekend to celebrate fine wines, food and fun! Enjoy wine tasting throughout beautiful downtown Coeur d’Alene. Partnering with several regional wineries and offering dozens of different wines to taste, there are sips to savor for every wine connoisseur at the Wine Extravaganza.
Friday, April 20
Coeur d'Alene Wine Extravaganza Lake Cruise | Departs at 5:00 & 7:30 PM
J. Lohr Winery will be on-board for two Wine Tasting and Hors d'oeuvres Cruises to kickoff of the Wine Extravaganza! You bring the appetite, we’ll bring the view! Boarding begins 30 minutes before departure at the Boardwalk Marina.
Tickets: $50 each (must be 21+ years of age)
Purchase Tickets | 5:00 PM
Purchase Tickets | 7:30 PM
Saturday, April 21
Wine Extravaganza Tasting | 3:00 - 8:00 PM
Taste fine wines, many from the Northwest region, and right here in the heart of Coeur d’Alene at the Downtown Coeur d'Alene Wine Extravaganza! Start your journey at The Resort Plaza Shops to register - $15 event ticket includes six wine tasting samples and a signature wine glass.
Sunday, April 22
Wine Extravaganza Sunday Brunch | 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Enjoy The Coeur d'Alene Resort's legendary Sunday Brunch at Dockside Restaurant. Featured sparkling wine is available by the glass.
Resort Accommodation Package
Make it a wine weekend getaway on Lake Coeur d’Alene! Wine Extravaganza Room Packages start at *$129 per person and includes Overnight Accommodations, Two Wine Extravaganza Event Tickets & a $75 Dining Credit valid at any of The Resort's award-winning restaurant.
Beverly's Restaurant Wine Dinner
The Coeur d'Alene Resort's signature award-winning restaurant will feature a 6-course Wine-Pairing Dinner on the evenings of Friday, April 20th and Saturday, 21st. More details available soon.
Featured Wineries and Wines
Browne Family Vineyards
- Tribute Red Blend and Chardonnay
- Pinot Noir
Z. Alexander Brown Winery
- Uncaged Chardonnay and Uncaged Red Blend
Cline Family Vineyards
- Farmhouse Red Blend and Farmhouse White Blend
Coeur d'Alene Cellars
- Wines to be announced.
- Wines to be announced.
- Charles & Charles and Napa Cellars Chardonnay
- Barnard Griffin Cabernet and Barnard Griffin Sauvignon Blanc
- Vino Rosso and Vino Rose
- Gruet Brut and Sawtooth Skyline Red
- Kim Crawford Rose and Ruffino Sparkling Rose
- Harken Chardonnay and Line 39 Excursion Red
- Cartlege & Brown Pinot Noir and Cartlege & Brown Cabernet
- Phantom Chardonnay and Phantom Red Blend
- Perrin Reserve Red and Perin Reserve Rose
More exciting wineries and wines will be announced soon.
For more information, please call 844-449-6558.
* Accommodation package pricing is based on double occupancy and does not include tax & surcharge. Certain restrictions may apply.