Stunning Lake Views & Remote Participation Accessibility
The Coeur d’Alene Resort is now offering a Hybrid Meeting Program. We understand the challenges that COVID-19 has put on our meeting planners and their programs. With that in mind, our team has put together Hybrid Meeting Packages that can help you execute a successful group event inclusive to your entire team, whether they are participating face-to-face or remotely.
Our Hybrid Meeting Program allows groups to host an event at The Resort as well as virtually to remote participants of their team. To develop this program, we put together a workgroup of representatives from our meeting planning, audio visual, IT and marketing teams. This staff group compiled a custom suite of equipment and services to facilitate these innovative programs at The Coeur d’Alene Resort. Our program is led by our Director of Events, who is a Digital Event Strategist (DES) certified professional member of the Digital Experience Institute® (DEI) managed by the Professional Convention Management Association.
Whether it is your first experience with using hybrid meetings or your hundredth, our team is here to guide you through the various elements of creating an effective digital strategy: Determining the best plan for your hybrid meeting - webcast, webinar, on-demand, chat, monetization options, etc.
- Creating program strategies, process and timelines
- Content strategies and development
- Setting the strategy for content capture, on-demand options and growing your audience
- Designing the user experience and engagement mapping
- Developing attendee communication - marketing and messaging before, during and after
- Working with sponsors and monetization strategies
- Virtual exhibit show floors
- Establishing and maintaining event budget
- Developing the ideal registration package price and inclusions for your remote audience
- Metrics and ROI measurement
The Hybrid Meeting Packages offer options for you to customize to your needs, from full-service planning and execution to onsite support-only online moderator and in-room audio visual tech assistance. Our hope with creating Hybrid Meeting options is to help our planners maintain group attendance and participation. We are here to answer any questions you may have and assist with setting up a Hybrid Meeting option for your program.