Celebrate the beginning of your life together in the intimate atmosphere of The Lakeview Terrace overlooking beautiful Lake Coeur d’Alene! The lakeview location may be booked for celebrations June through September. It features two fireplaces, glass railing and a partially covered dining area.
For information or to plan your dream wedding, please fill out our
A Wedding Specialist will be in contact within 48 hours.
Lake Terrace Ceremony & Reception Package
Wedding Package includes:
- Combined 6 hours for ceremony and reception on the Lakeview Terrace To conclude no later than 10pm
- Combined ceremony and reception maximum capacity: 130 Guests
- Reception only maximum capacity: 200 Guests
- Backup space for this location will be held in The Resort convention center in the event of inclement weather. The Coeur d’Alene Resort staff will handle all location decisions for your event.
- To ensure a seamless and smooth process on your wedding day, we recommend hiring a professional wedding planner. All wedding planners must be approved by The Coeur d’Alene Resort Wedding team.
- All vendor access must be scheduled and coordinated with The Coeur d’Alene Resort Wedding team for setup and tear down access.
- Theatre-style seating for ceremony location with Resort white resin chairs
- White skirted tables for the guest book, gifts and wedding cake
- Dinner tables of 8 with white linens, china, silverware, glassware and Resort white resin chairs
- Banquet staff
Premium rental fees will apply for all events held on holidays. Please inquire for pricing.
All food and beverage services are required to be provided by The Coeur d’Alene Resort. Bar services available for an additional fee. Event self-parking or valet services are available in The Resort parking garage for an additional fee. Weather plays an important role in the beauty of your day. In case of inclement weather due to excessive heat, rain, wind or smoke, The Coeur d’Alene Resort staff has the sole right to relocate the event indoors to a safe location. Due to the City of Coeur d’Alene noise ordinance, all amplified music must be turned off at 10pm.
Quicksilver Studios Photography (preferred partner)
++Food and beverages are subject to 6% Idaho State sales tax and 19% gratuity. Prices and amenities are subject to availability and may change without notice. Images shown may include rental upgrades.
Next - Wedding Cruises