There’s nothing quite like being right on the water—inches away from the ripple of a wave. Stand-up paddle boards and kayaks offer a unique and relaxing way to explore Lake Coeur d’Alene, all while getting a full-body workout. Stand-up paddle boards and kayaks are great for beginners and advanced water sport enthusiasts alike. Best of all, while paddling the lake you just might discover bald eagles soaring overhead or Kokanee jumping out of the waves below.
Stand Up Paddle Board Rentals
Sit, kneel or stand at full height on your stand up paddle board for a unique vantage point of Lake Coeur d’Alene and the seemingly endless shoreline. While paddleboarding you can see the beauty of what’s down under the water and the sun shining on the horizon.Stand Up Paddle Board | 1 Passenger Maximum
- $20 1-hour
- $30 2-hours
- $40 half day (4 hours)
- $60 full day (8 hours)
Guided Kayak Excursions
The ROW Adventure Center is The Coeur d'Alene Resort's exclusive outfitting company and adventure partner. Located just three blocks from The Resort, ROW Adventure Center offers fantastic guided kayak trips and more throughout the region.
- Lake CDA Kayaking trips depart daily at 1:00 PM.
- Minimum Group size is 2 people. Minimum age is 5. Youth 12 and under must ride in a tandem kayak with an adult. This trip is approximately 4 hours.
- The Sunset trip is on Lake Fernan in the early season then changes to Lake Coeur d'Alene later in the season.
- Early June - early August departures from the ROW CDA Office at 7:00 PM.
- Mid August to early September departures from the ROW CDA Office at 6:00 PM.
- Minimum Group size is 2. Minimum age is 5. Youth 12 and under must ride in a tandem kayak with an adult. This trip is approximately 2 hours.