October 4th - 5th
A weekend of all things whiskey! We are excited to partner with Maker’s Mark® to celebrate the craftsmanship of one of the finest whiskey distilleries in the world. Experience classes taught by industry insiders, master distillers and lakeside tastings of the finest whiskey, all combined with gorgeous North Idaho lake views.
Our talented Beverage Team ventured to Kentucky this past May for a private Maker’s Mark® Distillery Tour & Tasting. Maker’s Mark® does a lot of things the old-fashioned way, and hospitality is certainly one of them. After a weekend full of sipping, smelling and sipping some more, we have proudly created a custom Whiskey blend unique to The Coeur d’Alene Resort.
Big versus subtle; dry versus sweet; austere versus rich. Taste all of the varying flavors to please your whiskey palate at our exclusive Whiskey Barrel Weekend. Event tickets start at only *$35 per person.
Friday, October 4
Whiskey Tasting Event | 6:00 - 9:00 PM
Kick off our Whiskey Barrel Weekend with an evening of tastings and delicious hors d'oeuvres. Enjoy over 50 unique whiskeys available for sipping, delightful appetizers crafted by Resort Executive Chef Rod Jessick, a ‘Smoking Whiskey Demonstration’, conversation with Whiskey Sommeliers and more at The Coeur d'Alene Resort Convention Center. Ticket includes Custom Whiskey Tasting Glass, 20 Whiskey Dram Tasting Tickets + 3 Mature Whiskey Dram Tasting Tickets.
Saturday, October 5
Maker’s Mark® Open Golf Event | 10:00 AM Shotgun Start
Does it get any better than whiskey and golf? Experience the award-winning Coeur d'Alene Resort Golf Course and the world's only floating green with on-course whiskey tasting and southern-inspired bites.
Event-Inclusive Green Fee: $125
Book Golf Online
Or contact the resort pro shop at: 800-935-6283
Afternoon Whiskey Education Seminars
Local Craft Distilleries Tasting Workshop | 1:00 - 2:00 PM
- Instructional seminar, whiskey tasting and small bites
Coeur d'Cocktails | 2:30 - 3:30 PM
- Featuring Master Mixologist, Justin Shorzman, as he demonstrates how to stir, shake and sip whiskey-themed cocktails
- Educational seminar, cocktail tasting and light appetizers
Maker's Mark® 'Inside the Barrel' Experience | 4:00 - 5:00 PM
- Featuring a hosted seminar brought to you by a Maker’s Mark® Ambassador
- Learn how whiskey is crafted from inception to glass
- Maker’s Mark® tastings and light hors d'oeuvres
Grand Whiskey Dinner | 6:00 - 8:00 PM, 8:00 - 10:00 After Party
A full whiskey dinner experience at The Coeur d'Alene Resort's Lakefront Hagadone Event Center. Shuttle Service from the Coeur d'Alene Resort depart starting at 5:00 PM.
- Featuring Whiskey Tasting and Southern-inspired Cuisine Stations
- Exclusive opportunity to purchase a bottle of Coeur d'Alene Resort Custom Signature Label Maker’s Mark® Whiskey
- Chance to win a trip to Kentucky, the birthplace of fine American Whiskey, with our resort team to help create our 2020 custom label blend
- Join the after party at the outdoor cigar lounge featuring a live jazz trio
Overnight Event Stay Packages
Whiskey Single Barrel Tasting Event Package
Includes overnight accommodations and two tickets to the Whiskey tasting event at The Resort Convention Center on Friday, October 4th.
Starting at only *$309
Whiskey Double Grand Whiskey Dinner & After Party Package
Includes overnight accommodations and two tickets to the Grand Whiskey Dinner at lakefront, Hagadone Event Center on Saturday, October 5th.
Starting at only *$409
* Stay package prices are based on availability and do not include tax & surcharge. Certain restrictions may apply.