Due to growing pandemic concerns, The Coeur d'Alene Resort Golf Course will be taking strong measures to insure the health and safety of our golf guests, team members and community. Outdoor activities, including golf, have been approved as compliant with the most recent Idaho State government orders. The golf course has implemented health and safety precautions to provide for all state and local health department mandated social distancing and touch-point sanitization guidelines.
Temporary Operational Changes
- The Pro Shop & Floating Green Restaurant will be closed through at least April 15th
- Our standard Forecaddie Service will be temporarily suspended through at least April 15th
- On-Course food & beverage and take-out services will remain open
- All touch-points will be regularly sanitized
- Guests will be responsible for transportation to/from the golf course
- Guests will be responsible for handling their own golf equipment
- Pre-Round Sports Massages are temporarily suspended indefinitely
- Further guidelines will be provided to guests upon arrival
The Coeur d'Alene is what every resort should be. It's not just upscale, it's posh. You aren't just pampered here, you're spoiled. It's not just an escape, it's an experience... - Golf Digest
It began with a flash of inspiration—a man walking his dog, gazing out at a tugboat towing a raft of logs on Lake Coeur d’Alene had the vision for a course unlike any other. In 1991, the first ball was struck onto the 14th Hole, the world’s only Floating Green, and Duane Hagadone's vision was on its way to becoming one of the best-loved icons in golf.
The Coeur d’Alene Resort has spared nothing to deliver the ultimate golfing experience, once described as “America's Most Beautiful Resort Golf Course” by Golf Magazine. As a golfer, your experience begins with a ride in a sleek mahogany boat that brings you across the waters of Lake Coeur d’Alene to meticulously manicured fairways—and that's just the beginning. Gorgeous lake views on nearly every hole await you, with every feature—from hole design to luxury carts—expertly curated and attended to.
This is, quite simply, a golf experience like no other.