The Spa Coeur d'Alene is proud to offer spray tanning by Infinity Sun. This all-natural, sunless tanner is made with antioxidants and pure botanicals, and will leave your skin looking effortlessly radiant with a golden-brown glow.
Prepaid Multi-Session Packages
Full Body Normalizer and Bronzer Elixir
- 2 Sessions: $35 each ($70 Total)
- 4 Sessions: $30 each ($120 Total)
Before Your VisitTo help ensure superior tanning results, please follow these tanning guidelines before coming in for your airbrush session.
- Shower and exfoliate prior to all airbrush sessions. We recommend using the Infinity Sun Skin Renewing Defoliant.
- Shaving and waxing should be performed before coming in for your session. After sunless tanning, make sure to replace your razor blades before shaving to avoid stripping the newly tanned skin.
- Avoid using lotions, creams, deodorant and makeup (eye makeup is OK) prior to your session.
- Remove any jewelry.
- Tie long hair up away from your face and neck.
Attire to wear for your session:
- Wear a dark-colored bathing suit (or a garment of preference). You may also use disposable garments available at the Spa. The Infinity Sun bronzer easily washes out of most clothing, but can stain wool, silk, light nylon and other light synthetic materials.
Attire to bring for wearing after your session:
- Bring dark-colored, loose-fitting clothing as well as flip-flops or sandals to wear in order to avoid any possible contact with sweat on the feet.
After Your VisitClients who take exceptional care of their skin will have longer lasting results. Here are some tips for achieving a lasting, beautiful tan:
- Wait at least 8 hours before showering, bathing, swimming, moisturizing or partaking in any strenuous activity that could cause sweating.
- Use a gel-based, moisturizing soap (not bar soap) when showering or bathing, and gently pat-dry the skin afterward.
- Use only new razors to gently shave the skin.
- Apply moisturizer daily (preferably at night) to help keep skin hydrated and smooth, and to prolong tanning results.
- Apply non-tanning moisturizer twice a day.
- Avoid exfoliating skin or products that exfoliate the skin, such as AHA, BHA, anti-aging products, etc.
- Avoid spraying perfume or body sprays onto the tanned area of the skin.
- Avoid makeup removers.